Welcome Guys & Dolls

Monday, April 21, 2014


HEY GUYS!!!!
My name is Ruth Rose Cibwabwa, I was born in Congo, I speak French, Lingala and English.
I am currently in University studying Accounting & Management. 

But what I really love doing is styling myself and others, so why not start a blog and share what I love ! I consider myself as a loving and caring big sister and a good Christian who makes people feel comfortable and welcome. I love going out with family and friends, I love pictures, make-up and styling. I love creating things in my own way, most importantly I love being unique!


THINGS I AM CURRENTLY DOING:
I have started my own clothing line which is called OfficialRevive, to see some of my creations that I have designed,  you can follow my clothing line page on Instagram.I am also a hair stylist, check out my Instagram to have a look at some of the hairstyles that I have done over the years. 

  Instagram @OfficialRevive    Instagram @RoselineHair      Instagram @roseline_lafleur_rose


  


You Might Also Like

0 comments