Black & White Affair

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hey Guys & Dolls, First of all sincere apologies, I know it has been a very long time since I last posted, but I have returned, I hope you are all doing well. This outfit is just a simple black and white look. The Monochrome look is great especially with the current weather we're having in Britain.
The best thing about monochrome is that you can style it in many ways. It's also an easy go-to outfit (black skirt and white shirt) which is why the trend will forever go on.  

I was also joined with the lovely Edwige-ala-mode !
Photos taken by Jsvndy

I hope you enjoy the post.
RRC xo



















Blazer - Zara
Top - Primark
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Zara

Featuring the lovely Edwidge, go check out her blog.
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments