Tuesday, July 24, 2018

ONE OUTFIT TWO DIFFERENT SHOES 




Hello LOVELIES !!

Hope you are all doing great by God's grace and love... I’m back again with a new post hope you guys enjoy it. Just wanted to apologies for not being able to post for a while. I’ve been so busy working on my clothing line, and I have a new swimwear collection that is coming soon and a lot more collection I am working on. That’s why it hasn’t been easy for me :)  but I’ll keep on trying to do my best to do the blog post.






























                   Blouse: H&M
                  Trouser: H&M
                 BAG: TOPSHOP
                Shoes: PRIMARK AND ZARA


        Instagram:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really do love how you style the shirt and changes the look completely. You look great and style is about expressing yourself in the things we love to wear.
    Sonishspace.com

    ReplyDelete